It's Time to Thrive CSS Warriors
If you have been diagnosed with one or more CSS illness(es), and are looking for personalized help and support from a Coach Specialist, the Time to Thrive coaching packages are designed specifically with you in mind.
It's Time for You Spouses, Caregivers and Family Members
If you are a spouse, caregiver, or family member and are looking for support of your own,
be sure to check out the Time for You Coaching Packages designed specifically with you in mind.
* Perfect for individualized solution-focused support.
* Package options come in 1, 4 or 12 sessions.
* The 1 session package includes one two-way email support message one week later.
* The 4 and 12-session packages include 24/7 access to your confidential member file on this website. Here you’ll find your session notes and purchase details. Also included is one two-way email support message, as needed between sessions, as well as one two-way message one week after the last session.
* The packages come in two categories: one for CSS clients and for CSS spouses/caregivers/family members. Please make sure to register in the appropriate category. Packages cannot be shared between members of the same family.
* Upon registration, you'll receive a Pre-Session Questionnaire. You tell me exactly where you'd like to see change, and I'll tailor your program accordingly!
* Perfect for someone looking for the dynamic support of an intimate group from a community that understands.
* Groups are separated in two categories: one for the CSS clients and another for the CSS spouses/caregivers/ family members. Please make sure you're registering in the appropriate group.
* By registering you indicate your intention to join that specific group.
* Once a minimum of 5 participants have registered, I’ll send each individual an email confirming the start date and time, including an online link to join the group for each session.
* Upon registration, you'll receive a Pre-session Questionnaire. You tell me what your challenges are and I'll address as many as possible, if not all, during the course of the sessions.
* Discussions, support and sharing are always encouraged.
* Groups will not exceed 8 participants.